Air Conditioning & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Home Depot Partner
Reno, NV Air Conditioning Services
Air conditioning is an essential part of any home here in Reno, NV. When people think of hot weather in the US, their minds often immediately associate it with the hot, dry weather of the Nevada desert. You can’t go without great air conditioning services in a climate like this.
We know that finding great air conditioning services in our area is easier said than done. HVAC companies are a dime a dozen, but quality service is a rarity. If you want service that you can trust, come to our full staff of professionals at Home Energy Experts. We put our heart into all the work that we do.
Contact us today to schedule air conditioning services in Reno, NV—We help homeowners improve the Comfort, Safety, Efficiency, and Health of their home.
Our Reno Air Conditioning Services
We cover a wide array of air conditioning services in the Northern Nevada area. You can contact us for any of the following work:
- Central Air Conditioners: Central air conditioners are the standard air conditioning system that you’re used to here in Nevada. These systems use a split system and a network of ducts to circulate the cool air throughout your home.
- Mini Split Systems: Are you looking for a better way to cool off your home? It’s time to consider a ductless mini split system if you want customized comfort at an affordable price.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Heat pumps systems are great for the most part here in Reno, but sometimes the winter temperatures dip so low that you need a little back up. That’s where a dual fuel system comes in. Dual fuel systems combine the power of a heat pump with a furnace system.
- Ductwork: The ductwork in your home is responsible for circulating all your home’s cool air. You need great ductwork. That’s why we provide duct testing, sealing, repair, and replacement services.
- Evaporative Coolers: Are you looking for an alternative way to cool your home? An evaporative cooler may be the system for you. Evaporative coolers (or swamp coolers) use a water saturated pad to cool off your home.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is an alternative air conditioning system that both heats and cools your home from the same unit. If you want eco-friendly, energy-efficient cooling you can contact our team to inquire about our heat pump services.
- Wi-Fi / Smart Thermostats: Using a Wi-Fi or smart thermostat is the best way to get the most from your air conditioning system. It’s time for you to buy a new thermostat if you’re still using a dial or slide thermostat.
Air conditioning Installation and Replacement
Are you looking for air conditioning installation or air conditioning replacement services? Air conditioning services like this are hard to come by. Air conditioning installation services set the tone of the entire life of your air conditioning system. You need to have our professional team perform any air conditioning installation services in your home. It’s the only way to ensure that you’ll get the quality performance that you deserve.
Are you ready for air conditioning replacement? Unfortunately, the air conditioning system you currently have in your home can’t last forever. We know how complicated and stressful the replacement process can be, that’s why we specialize in air conditioning replacement services. We can point you in the direction of great brands like Lennox and Mitsubishi and provide amazing service for you as well.
Air Conditioning Maintenance and AC Repairs
Installation and replacement services are only half of the battle—you’re going to need air conditioning maintenance services too. Air conditioning maintenance is the difference between having a system that’s just limping along, or a strong, reliable air conditioning system that you can count on every summer. The key is to ensure that your maintenance is professional—contact our team today.
You need Home Energy Experts when you require air conditioning repair services too. Sometimes your air conditioner has a mishap and you need air conditioning repair services. Don’t try to DIY here! We know that it’s tempting to try to save money, but you’re going to need a professional team to ensure that you’re getting the best service possible.